Tuesday, July 10, 2012

60% OFF - Miniature Polymer Clay 

Rainbow Cake Tutorial

60% OFF - Miniature Polymer Clay Rainbow Cake Tutorial
zoom
60% OFF - Miniature Polymer Clay Rainbow Cake Tutorial 60% OFF - Miniature Polymer Clay Rainbow Cake Tutorial
 
REDUCED FROM $18.00 to $7.00!! For sale on Etsy!
I'm giving you a tutorial for my bestseller!

A quick and easy Rainbow Cake PDF tutorial. I will guide you step by step with high quality photos trough the process of making this beautiful cake that can be turned into necklaces, earrings, rings, key chains you name it! Possibilities are endless! I'll give you the exact materials that I use to make this beautiful piece. Plus tips and techniques that you don't want to miss. Read the whole description in my Etsy listing here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/100022095/60-off-miniature-polymer-clay-rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment