Saturday, July 7, 2012

My second art fair!

 Recently I was part of an art fair in my hometown Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico with a lot of talented artisans. This is the second time I participate in an art fair and I have to say that the first time I wasn't prepared at all. I went with a white table top and my pieces! That's it! No decoration no nothing. I was starting out and I had no idea how to prepare my table to be attractive, so this time I was perfectly aware of that tiny detail. I am really satisfied with the way everything came out. People were surprised, excited and everybody was talking about my work! All my sacrifice is finally paying off!!







Remember that you can get my jewelry at www.cutetreats.etsy.com and don't forget to like me on Facebook :) www.facebook.com/cutetreatsbyjany Stay tuned for some new items and tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment