Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cute Treats is back!

  It's been a while since my last post! There's a lot of things in life we can't control... My shop was closed from November 2012 to February 2013 and I have to say that I missed working with my hands and letting my creativity flow. Throughout that time a lot happened in my life and I'm happy to say that I'm back :)

  I moved from my beloved Puerto Rico leaving everything behind (by everything I mean my apartment in Old San Juan, my super job, my friends, family and my niece which I love like she was my own daughter :( - EVERYTHING!) to try something new with my fiance who also left everything behind. Life doesn't always go our way. You just have to be ready to live day by day. So here I am in Florida, very similar to PR but completely different. I love the weather, the people and most of all, the sunsets :)

  This is a new era for Cute Treats; an adventure. I'm so happy to be back on track. Happy to be doing what I love. So here I leave you with some of my new pieces. Hope you enjoy and as always I would like to hear your feedback :)








No comments:

Post a Comment