Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tamiya Decoration Series Baking Master Collection

  I know of the Tamiya brand because of my husband who builds miniature cars and was always talking about how good their products are. Recently searching trough the web I discovered they launched a series for miniature sweets where they have all kinds of realistic fake deco sauces, frosting, toppings and even air dry clay. I was fascinated with the idea of getting my work done faster with these ready to use formulas! I wanted to buy some of these products so badly but couldn't find where to buy in the states, only amazon, who charge about $18.00 for a 20ml bottle + shipping... Seriously? The other option left was purchasing from International buyers, pay a lot for shipping, wait 4 weeks or even more without a tracking number and no guarantee that the packages won't get lost! Does this sounds familiar? Well now they are available in my shop! :) 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169943778/chocolate-deco-sauce-tamiya-decoration?ref=shop_home_active


  I have used some of them and let me tell you...they are amazing!
Easy to use, It dries fast and has a beautiful glossy finished when dry. The package comes with instructions in Japanese and English with super cute illustrations. I was extremely excited when I got them!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169943778/chocolate-deco-sauce-tamiya-decoration?ref=shop_home_active




https://www.etsy.com/listing/169786982/fast-shipping-from-usa-fake-deco-sauce?ref=favs_view_3


The sauces and toppings are suitable for both air dry clay and polymer clay projects. For polymer clay users - your item has to be baked before applying.


Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment